Vacuum cleaner made of antibacterial plastics inhibiting the development and proliferation of bacteria. Four filtration levels (paper bag, Sanifilter, Hepa filter before and after the motor) enable Ecospital to retain 98% of the
bacteria, making the unit suitable to work in environments where hygiene is absolutely necessary: hospitals, white rooms.
- HEPA CARTRIDGE FILTER (H13 POROSITY 0.3 micron FILTER SURFACE 12000cm²) assembled and secured under the base.
- POLYCARBON PRE-FILTER installed over the cartridge.
- PAPER BAG placed on the deflector into the tank.
- Available with H14 cartridges and cleanroom certification ISO 5
- Antibacterial plastic vacuum cleaner – Double HEPA fi lter – 4 fi ltration levels
- Certification for vacuuming of dust type “H” according to EN 60335-2-69 PAR.AA6 Standard
- • Certification for the electro medical sector – according to IEC/EN 60601-1 Standard
- • Low noise 64 dB
- • 4 Filtration until 0,3 μm
- • Bag full warning light